Sims 2 Cri brings two new models today: Dafne Mondan made by Bluesky and Miss Sims2Cri 2008 – Nescia Tommassini. Both are very beautiful, aren’t they?
Like the historical furniture featured in Apartment Life EP? I do! Some of the pieces look very nice. And it’s good to see some recolors for them by Christine, too. Visit CC4Sims to download!
Piggi’s Sims brings a big update this time. Amongst various bookshelves recolors, there are also some new hairs.
I’m always amazed with oriental lots and mini lots that come with no custom content. They’re easy to use and download, too. You can download one by Pathetique here!
Seems like Liana wants the ladies to rock! After all, there’s no reason why not. These formals will make any female look pretty. Download here!
Fakepeeps7 at MTS has created another set of alpha-skirts, now for girls. They’re a good choice for skinners or for those, who just need new skirts for girls.
Antonio is a very talented creator. He’s been creating for his own site, CoolSims, for some time and with every mesh he’s getting better! He comes from Spain, studies in a high school and has been playing the game since The Sims 2 Pets was released. To know why he prefers creating hairs and how he’s learned to create all that awesome stuff, go on reading!
Spring4Sims: Hello, Antonio! First of all, let’s talk a little about yourself: can you tell us how old are you and what do you do in real life?
Antonio: Well, I’m 15, and I’m a student of high school.
Spring4Sims: How long have you been playing the game?
Antonio: Hmm, my first game was The Sims Unleashed, since then, I’ve bought all the other games. So… many years.
Wow, I’m really excited to see a good hair like this! I can see all my females in the SimCity wearing it, haha. Good work, Nouk!
Oh, I haven’t seen such a lovely sideboard for a while! But the whole set is really nice, isn’t it? If you like it, you can get it here!
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Selina on 4 Starter Houses by Emmy
- Hannah on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Karlyn on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Amy on Denecklaced Store Stuff by I Like The Sims!
- Gladius on YAM Sim – Spencer Williams & Southern Wilds – Child/Toddler Hair by Club Crimsyn
- makysek1989 on Clothes, Scarves & Eyeliners by Recherche Sims
- Keyla on Star-Crossed Skirt by Everlasting Garden
- Kluuless on Autumn Song, New House by Ideas4Sims
- Vafsa on Pee in the Shower Mod by Simsmx at Simlogical
- Jessy on “Captastic” With Love for Kimberly by David Montenegro