Oh, I’m such a loser when it comes to following WNF’s monthly Aspiration Awards. It’s almost Septmeber (what?!) and here are the August rewards. Grab them quick! There’s not as much as used to be, but the hair is my total favorite.
Stuff for The Sims 2 is back from their vacation and there are two new lipgloss sets waiting for you! I think they’re really perfect, it’s needless to say anything else. Excepts, well, they both come in 5 colors.
This community lot is so nice! I’ve never really downloaded any kind of church for my game, but this one is a must-have. Nicely decorated, looks original and real. Great work!
Ros Sims brings new high-shine lipglosses in 8 colors. They look delicious, don’t they? I’m in love with the “weird” tones in gold and purple shade. Something I’d like to wear this fall.
Liana brings some really nice floral-patterned bikinis for your teen girls. They can be downloaded here!
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Selina on 4 Starter Houses by Emmy
- Hannah on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Karlyn on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Amy on Denecklaced Store Stuff by I Like The Sims!
- Gladius on YAM Sim – Spencer Williams & Southern Wilds – Child/Toddler Hair by Club Crimsyn
- makysek1989 on Clothes, Scarves & Eyeliners by Recherche Sims
- Keyla on Star-Crossed Skirt by Everlasting Garden
- Kluuless on Autumn Song, New House by Ideas4Sims
- Vafsa on Pee in the Shower Mod by Simsmx at Simlogical
- Jessy on “Captastic” With Love for Kimberly by David Montenegro