If there’s one thing I’ve always loved to download, then it is plants. I never have enough of them. And good plants are rare. But I really love some of these!
I have to admit I’m not that good at designing and choosing all those crazy patterns when I design my Sims’ houses. Well, maybe because I don’t have too much patience and time to do that all the time. But sometimes I feel that I lack more skills about design and colors. Most of the time, I can chose the colors / patterns with ease but sometimes when I want to experiment, I feel like I need a bit of helping hand. Here it is: Color Theory Quick Reference Poster. I think it might help me a little if I set is as my background. If you have the same problem, I hope it’s some little help to you, too.
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Selina on 4 Starter Houses by Emmy
- Hannah on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Karlyn on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Amy on Denecklaced Store Stuff by I Like The Sims!
- Gladius on YAM Sim – Spencer Williams & Southern Wilds – Child/Toddler Hair by Club Crimsyn
- makysek1989 on Clothes, Scarves & Eyeliners by Recherche Sims
- Keyla on Star-Crossed Skirt by Everlasting Garden
- Kluuless on Autumn Song, New House by Ideas4Sims
- Vafsa on Pee in the Shower Mod by Simsmx at Simlogical
- Jessy on “Captastic” With Love for Kimberly by David Montenegro