You might have ask me why haven’t I put there the actual picture of the house. Well, isn’t that clear already? Beatdoc has recreated a Maxis house, made it simple from the outside but the real treasure is inside. I’m astonished as always. I fainted twice before I wrote this, so trust me, this is a very worthy download.
I’m so happy that somebody dusted off this simple dress made by Madelaine from Stajl. Maddie has retired a long time ago but she happened to be my very fav artist in clothes when I discovered custom contect for TS2. She’s had so much talent and unique style! The dress above has been recolored into more fashionably tasteful variatons. Have a bite!
I have not tampered with my meshes or my textures but what I have done is given them a permanent soft shadow for a more natural look, indoors and out, and they can now be easily placed on tables and surfaces, even on top of each other. I also made a couple of smaller pots slaved to the others so all in all that makes 15 planters.
The planters are now perfect! And they reminded me that I need to replant my plant in the room, too. Thanks, Buggy!
I know this might sound really strange to some of you but I find this very medieval piece of decorative stone with sword very useful! It just seems so perfect for parks, I guess. And finding new kings and queens in the ‘hoods.
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Hannah on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Karlyn on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Amy on Denecklaced Store Stuff by I Like The Sims!
- Gladius on YAM Sim – Spencer Williams & Southern Wilds – Child/Toddler Hair by Club Crimsyn
- makysek1989 on Clothes, Scarves & Eyeliners by Recherche Sims
- Keyla on Star-Crossed Skirt by Everlasting Garden
- Kluuless on Autumn Song, New House by Ideas4Sims
- Vafsa on Pee in the Shower Mod by Simsmx at Simlogical
- Jessy on “Captastic” With Love for Kimberly by David Montenegro
- Renzon on Casuals for Teens by AnnaMaria Sims