Ready for Showtime? Yes, please! You guys from the USA probably already have it, but the game comes out tomorrow in the UK. However, Amazon has already started sending the games to those who pre-ordered. My Collector’s Edition is on the way now–and so is my updated computer! I should have it back by the end of the week. I hope everything is going to work out fine. Wish me luck and happy Simming!
This download is only for The Sims 2 How to install?
This is very useful! I have made over this lot a few times myself, but never were quite satisfied with the results…
This is a mod that makes the Hunger, Bladder, and Energy motives drop at a smooth, constant rate.
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Sam on 116 Patterns from Colourlovers by Pixel Goodies
- dfsdg on Lovely Posters & Bath Rug Recolors by lilisims
- eRashyz on Small Quarter’s 3.0 Modern House (Unfurnished) by LemonJelly Sim Designs
- GenTheHen4 on Buyability — Buyable Stuff — Base Game Objects by Sims4.me at MST
- annie holmes on Oriental & Provincial Furniture by Cosas de Pilar
- Rebecca on Ikea Inspired Study by Ohbehave's Junk Trunk
- E bailey on New York World (First Beta) by Sims 3 Big Apple
- Randomlykittening on Flesh Tunnels for Males by Belafonte
- Emilie S on Hanging Deco Cups by GardenBreeze
- Hannah on S4S Donation Drive 2013/2014 — $81.08/$129.46