Ready for Showtime? Yes, please! You guys from the USA probably already have it, but the game comes out tomorrow in the UK. However, Amazon has already started sending the games to those who pre-ordered. My Collector’s Edition is on the way now–and so is my updated computer! I should have it back by the end of the week. I hope everything is going to work out fine. Wish me luck and happy Simming!
This download is only for The Sims 2 How to install?
This is very useful! I have made over this lot a few times myself, but never were quite satisfied with the results…
This is a mod that makes the Hunger, Bladder, and Energy motives drop at a smooth, constant rate.
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Hannah on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Karlyn on Urban Living by Ruby’s Home Design
- Amy on Denecklaced Store Stuff by I Like The Sims!
- Gladius on YAM Sim – Spencer Williams & Southern Wilds – Child/Toddler Hair by Club Crimsyn
- makysek1989 on Clothes, Scarves & Eyeliners by Recherche Sims
- Keyla on Star-Crossed Skirt by Everlasting Garden
- Kluuless on Autumn Song, New House by Ideas4Sims
- Vafsa on Pee in the Shower Mod by Simsmx at Simlogical
- Jessy on “Captastic” With Love for Kimberly by David Montenegro
- Renzon on Casuals for Teens by AnnaMaria Sims