Emo Sims brings some cool hair recolors: the red/green one reminds me of… Christmas! Yeah, that’s right. Probably the small gnomes that Santa Clause has in his own house.
I’m stunned by this great hair recolors! No, I’m not a fan of hairs like this but the colors look really pretty. Get them here!
Dave brings another punk set of clothes, now for teen males. The tartan trousers are really cool an in right now. Visit the site to download!
Something for guys, just as usual – by SimGuys. In fact, this is kind of a two-in-one clothing, because your teens can wear it as casual outfit or outwear. Yeah, Dave rocks! Visit SimGuys to download!
Awesome stuff from Club Crimsyn: two cyber dresses, two tops, and 6 pair of jeans with sneakers (new mesh) for females and for males, there are 28 new tops in ‘Basics 2008′ set. There’s also a set of 4 broken blinds (with 5 textures) for all ages and genders. Visit the site to download!
I kind of didn’t know that EmoSims had something like a mini-magazine, but they seem to have it (or whatever it is)! Anyway, there are three neon awesome emo-rock eyeshadows in pink, aqua and yellow that will brighten every eyes. Click the green heart to download!
Dave from SimGuys has posted new outfits for boys, but they’re only available on the forum. You’ll need to register to download them.
Big update by Sims 2 Inlimite: there are seven great clothes for teen males. Happy downloading!
Sims 2 Inlimite has made three new hair recolors of various meshes (all included) for females.
My Favorite Sites
- Around the Sims 3
- Club Crimsyn
- Cool Sims
- Fanseelamb at MTS
- Fresh-Prince Creations
- Holy Simoly!
- Leesester at MTS
- Peace & Unrest
- Six AM Sims
Stories, Legacies, etc.
- Greetings from Mt. Geneva
- Peace & Unrest
- Strangetown, Here We Come
- True Blood Sims
- WLSE Studios at YouTube
- Merging Packages with s3pe
- Sims 3 Package Editor (S3PE)
- The Compressorizer Redux!
- The Sims 3 Recompressor (s3rc)
- Updating CC for TS3 Pets
- Pomeranian Husky Mix on Mini Chow Chow & Mini Husky Puppies by Munchies (MTS2)
- Anna on Clothes for Adult Females & Girls, Maternity Clothes by Liana Sims
- Sam on 116 Patterns from Colourlovers by Pixel Goodies
- dfsdg on Lovely Posters & Bath Rug Recolors by lilisims
- eRashyz on Small Quarter’s 3.0 Modern House (Unfurnished) by LemonJelly Sim Designs
- GenTheHen4 on Buyability — Buyable Stuff — Base Game Objects by Sims4.me at MST
- annie holmes on Oriental & Provincial Furniture by Cosas de Pilar
- Rebecca on Ikea Inspired Study by Ohbehave's Junk Trunk
- E bailey on New York World (First Beta) by Sims 3 Big Apple
- Randomlykittening on Flesh Tunnels for Males by Belafonte